Friday, July 12, 2013

WESTERGASFABRIEK

Persunmall blazer - Vintage leather gilet - ONLY shirt - Zara jeans, heels - H&M bag, necklace

Photography by Janneke

A quick outfit of what I was wearing to Amsterdam Fashion Week yesterday. I was in a rush, I had an outfit in mind with my bomber jack but the jack was ripped. Bad quality. I needed a plan B. This is how plan B turned out, not very special cause I did not know what I had to wear to Fashion Week. I put on a vintage leather gilet to add something extra to the outfit. Todays outfit will be better please weather be good and beautiful! The photos of the shows will be on the blog soon I hope tomorrow. When you read this I am already up and on my way to Amsterdam for Fashion Week day 2! Really excited for the shows. And if you see me, say hi! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment