Sunday, July 7, 2013

THAT SHIRT




WE jacket - Adidas kids shirt - H&M boyfriend jeans, bag - Primark loafers, necklace

Oh what a rainy day was it when I shot these photos. Had to get up early because I went to my grannys birthday. 84! Hallelujah what an age, I am curious how I will look like when I am that age. I was wearing my new Adidas shirt that I absolutely love, I grabbed my boyfriend jeans for the long ride in the car and a pair of comfy loafers.

Today I am gonna do what I did yesterday, lying in the backyard to get a little bit of a teint (and some sale shopping). Well I got a teint, but not from the sun. I was so stupid to try a self tanner for my legs (thought it would be fun), never again! My legs were a bit of a carrot so the next day I was scrubbing and scrubbing.. These things always happen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment