Tuesday, July 30, 2013

RECAP OF JULY




Two days and then it is August, something went wrong with the articles that is why I upload this recap earlier. Hope you do not mind! :) When I look at the first three photos it feels for me months ago. July went not very fast but I had some fun activities! Like Amsterdam Fashion Week, my first time and I will never forget that. I was surprised and very very VERY happy that I already got invited. Saw some pretty shows with beautiful looks and met a lot of new people. That was actually the start of my holiday, a very good start. Another good start is the weather. Heat wave, thunder and rain but oh what a great temperature! And what do you do when it is this weather, you go to the beach (first time of this year) and catching up with some friends. Hope that August will be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment