Wednesday, July 10, 2013

LIFE OF FASHION ATTACKS 7

Follow Fashion Attacks on Instagram & Twitter for more photos.

Time for a new photo diary, I made a selection cause I take way too many photos! I am a 'little' bit addicted to Instagram, try to take it easy cause it is annoying when people upload every minute a photo. Just every now and then. Some of you know that I have my summer holiday, my school starts in 6 weeks and the weather is finally good here. Be prepared for more strawberries, cakes (also the ones who are failed), drinks, beach and much more! Between all of that I am still searching for a summer job, having dates with my friends and doing nothing is fine too, but I love to do my hobby 'shopping'. I feel the crisis cause a job is hard to find and yes maybe I am a bit picky when it comes to a job..
What was your favorite or worst summer job?

What are you looking at?
Me, did this hair tutorial! Try it out girls - Beautiful Lancome make up - My favorite sandals - A bun for a day
At the beach - Strawberries from our own backyard - A coffee date with my mom - Working my ass off for my internship report 
Baking super easy cookies, maybe too easy! - Again, at the beach :) - Switching from camera lens - My oreo cake failed!
Favorite Zara heels and shorts - A little me time - BEER! Well rose beer - And my internship report is FINITO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment