Friday, July 5, 2013

SEEN AND UNSEEN


Adidas kids shirt - Asos rings - HEMA nailpolish - H&M cap

Seen and unseen, you might have seen this cap in an outfit post couple days ago. What you guys have not seen is this Adidas shirt, yes from the kids section, with my small size I can even wear kids jeans from the H&M. So when I need a simple jeans I go to the H&M (if they have, without elastic in the back you know). Much cheaper and if it fits good I am happy, it went exactly the same with this Adidas shirt. I love sporty/chic outfits and this shirt was on my wishlist, but to pay 30 euro for a shirt that I might not wear 'a lot'... For me it was too much! When I saw it hanging at the kids section at Topshelf, way more in my budget, I knew that I had to take it home. So here it is! Can not wait to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment