Thursday, July 4, 2013

NUMBER 100




Zara jacket, pants - Adidas shirt - All Stars sneakers - Fashionology necklace - Persunmall bracelet - Asos watch

Number 100 because I reached the 100 outfits! Let's go for 200. This time a darker outfit, I used to wear this pants only when it is winter, cause it does not have a bright color like the 'most people' wear when it is summer.

I have a problem, about my hair. I can not make a decision between long or short hair. The length is now okay, but when I see girls with long hair I miss my old hair. Why did I ever cut my hair and why did I ever cut bangs at myself. The bangs are already gone, but I still have some dead parts.. cause I straight it everyday so so bad I know! So I want long hair, but when I see Miroslava Duma, Camilla from Into the Fold or Charlotte from The Fashionguitar I almost run to the hairdresser to chop more from my hair. I need your opinion, long or short hair (above my shoulders)?!

No comments:

Post a Comment