Thursday, July 11, 2013

COMBINATION

Zara combination jeans

Jeans with two different colors, jeans with patches on the knees or a jeans with a denim blouse on it. I love it all. That is why I could not resist this jeans. I have a lot of jeans, all different, but there are always 2 jeans that I wear the most. The rest stays in my closet forever until I think 'oh maybe I can wear this one again..'. That might happen one or two times in a year. There are jeans coming again and again (and go!), the new ones are my favorites. Most of the time. I think it will be exactly the same with this one. Wearing it all the time until there is a new jeans that caught my eye.

I am in the middle of a 'what to wear' crisis, today is my first Fashion Week. Excited! I am going to the Spijkers&Spijkers show, before that I meet blogger Janneke from Jantasie. Will be lot's of fun, do you have any plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment