Wednesday, July 3, 2013

LEOPARD TO SPORTY


Shoes by  OTTO

The summer holiday is here! This year flew by, I had two internships, which was fulltime. Something different then going to school from 9 till 3 o'clock. The only problem here is that I can not really feel the summer, that is why I still need to shop for shorts, tops and a bikini. I am always a bit late with that, especially with this weather. Recently I bought this amazing boyfriend shorts by ONLY which I am really happy with and do not forget the sandals. I have been thinking about getting another pair of sandals, these are blue and I just love to combine outfits with different sandals. And of course it is not that bad to have more shoes! That is why I selected some pretty sandals and heels for you and to give you all a summer feeling :) From leopard to sporty and from cute nude to some roman! You can find all these shoes here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment