Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SARENZA SHOES PRESENTATION





Yesterday I went to the Sarenza presentation for the new shoe collections and it was their first year anniversary! For who do not know what Sarenza is, Sarenza is the biggest online shoe store from Europe. They started last year in Holland. Every year they add new brands to their shop and I had the opportunity to see them! The presentation was in Amsterdam at Linden & Barbosa PR, what a beautiful office and super nice people. There were a lot of balloons, cupcakes, cake pops and of course shoes! Shoes everywhere! We had a presentation about the new trends like grunge, prints, dark purple and burgundy, but also metallic, black and sneakers. I saw beautiful shoes, the heels with the black snake print is my favorite! There is a lot of choice for everyone, for more > www.sarenza.com
I had a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment