Thursday, May 30, 2013

GIVE ME A WISH


Love to make wish lists with items that I might wanna have. This one with a lot of summer items. A new bikini (that I actually do not need but I buy one every year), sunglasses that I also do not need and a shirt, but I already have a lot of shirts. It is still welcome! What I do need is a pair of sandals, I have got a pair from the Zara but they have a heel. I need flat ones. I saw some pretty pretty ones and I might gonna buy them, with my eyes closed cause the price was a bit expensive for sandals. What is your limit for sandals? I am curious about that! I really can not wait for summer, they say that it is going to be better weather here in Holland so I hope that this Sunday the sun will shine. Maybe time for shopping and drinking coffee on the terrace! Fingers crossed :)
Enjoy your Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment