Thursday, May 23, 2013

LIFE OF FASHION ATTACKS 6




Yeah you see it good, heels next to home made meatballs. Both things that I really like! Made a new photo diary with photos that I post on Twitter or Instagram. Bought couple weeks ago beautiful flowers for on my room, the C&A party with the blogger girls, editing photos, Stylight, new heels and a jeans that I returned to H&M but I needed your opinion first. And all the other photos speaks for them self! I am not gonna write a huge story cause I am in the middle of an episode of The Vampire Diaries, these days I am really into series. This one is so addicting! Do you have a favorite one? Curious what you guys watch when you have nothing to do and just relax with a cup of tea :) 
I know what I am gonna do this whole weekend hihi 

No comments:

Post a Comment