Sunday, May 5, 2013

ROTTERDAM CITY

ONLY jacket - Adidas shirt - H&M jeans - Primark necklace - Sacha shoes 

Yes that jacket again. I tell you, I am not a girl who wears a jacket, jeans or a dress just once. I love to wear clothes again. Come on I bought it for some reason and that's to wear it! But what I try to do is to wear it as a different outfit. Love to be creative with clothes, even though my style is not that I wear print over print or a jeans under a skirt (just a crazy example). I keep it more simple but with a thing that 'normal' people would not do. It's not with this outfit, but for example the outfit that I was wearing a jacket over jacket or a leather skirt with New Balance sneakers. Just keeping it simple and wearable, that's what I like. Maybe I am just a down to earth Dutch girl haha :) What do you think about wearing items just once?

No comments:

Post a Comment