Saturday, May 4, 2013

C&A ROOFTOP PARTY





Ph by me / Last two by Janneke

Last Thursday I went to Rotterdam with my blogger girls for the C&A Summer in the City rooftop party! I also celebrated my one year anniversary of Fashion Attacks. The party was for the new collection inspired by Summer & Life, it's colorful and with flowers. But also a lot of denim! The dungaree is my favorite, you all know that I still want one :) First the weather was not that good, clouds everywhere. When the fashion show started the sun came through and it was so lovely. Perfect! C&A really surprised me with this collection. And hello gorgeous hot model.. A bit sad that he was not in the goodiebag haha. It was an amazing fashionable evening with good music and delicious bites! Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment