Friday, April 5, 2013

THE W



H&M jacket - Zara sweater, pants - Asos rings, watch - Sacha boots

THE W
Delicious fruit on the background huh?! When I first saw the photos I said NO, but when I see the photos now I can laugh about it. Something different you know haha. Next time I will take a better look where I shoot! I was wearing this outfit to the Cream PR diy event. Sometimes it's hard to pick an outfit for an event! The last time I almost missed the bus but Sharon stopped the bus for me haha. From now on I always pick an outfit on the night before, I still change it a bit. I actually wanted to wear the new denim shorts but I doubted. I think this pants works better with the sweater. And why was I so stupid to wear these heels? You should see me walking when I was almost home. Auch. Finally the mailman will deliver my New Balance sneakers today! I hope so that they fit :) Do you have any plans for this lovely Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment