Wednesday, April 24, 2013

IF I HAD YOU..

Pull and Bear overall - Daniel Wellington watch - H&M necklace - Zara heels
Pull and Bear printed pants - Adidas men shirt by Zalando - Sacha open ankle boots

Oh yes if I had you all! The item that I really want is the dungarees from Pull And Bear, a big trend now and I can't wait to order it. But it's also an item that I might wear 2 or 3 times.. The Daniel Wellington watch is gorgeous, so classic! Then the Adidas shirt, I already told that I was searching for a shirt like that. Now I steal the shirts from my brother, that he don't really like. The cut out boots from Sacha is also a must for me, what I like is that you see your feet in it. It's not very sexy but it has something right?! The other items speak for themselves, beautiful. Oh I need to plant a money tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment