Sunday, April 7, 2013

LOVE IT OR HATE IT


LOVE IT OR HATE IT
The title says it. You love New Balance sneakers or you hate it. For me, I love it! Not all the models but this pair is my favorite. Last week I went to the city and I walked for fun into a sneaker store. Let's try on a pair of New Balance, couldn't take them off! They walk like heaven. I love the colorful ones too but then by other people. That's why I ordered these black ones at Men at Work. First I couldn't choose, the Nike free run or the New Balance. I think the Nike free run is not the right shoe for me, how it looks. Then I heard other people their opinion about the New Balance, that was not very positive! (ugly/big). Sometimes I don't think about myself about what I really like and want. I changed my mind. Let's do and buy things that I like and don't think about the opinion of other people. Well sometimes, but this is a different situation :) So here are my New Balance sneakers and I can't wait to show them in an outfit! Let me know what you think about these shoes, your opinion is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment