Saturday, April 13, 2013

LIFE OF FASHION ATTACKS 5






Since I've got my new phone I'm addicted to Instagram, not that I upload photos 24/7, but It's fun with the filters. What I also like is that I can show more of my personal life to you all, I like my privacy but little peeks in my life are fun to watch right? I like to see it at other people too :) So here is my photo diary 5! Not all the photos, I made a selection of the ones that I like otherwise it would be a looong post. I kept myself warm at the fire, so much to read so little time, wine with the girls, bags at the Smaak Amsterdam store, cocktails & coffee! I kinda hate people who make photos in a mirror but I had to upload this picture cause I like this one :) CreamPR event, dinner at La (Cub)anita haha, sunnies and the other photos tell their story by it self. Hope you like it and don't forget to follow me on Instagram if you want to see little peeks into my life! @fashionattacks 

No comments:

Post a Comment