Tuesday, April 16, 2013

SPRING FEELINGS


Only jacket - Primark shirt, loafers - Bershka pants - H&M bag - Fashionology bird skull necklace

SPRING FEELINGS
Oh yes I'm definitely feeling spring, the sad thing is that I have to work full time. I shot these photos in the park and it was around 8 o'clock in the evening, how lovely the weather was! Everybody was running, skating and just having fun in the park. Love to see other people enjoying this weather. Wearing this pants gives me even more spring feelings, it's bright and it has the perfect color! I didn't doubt to wear it when they said it was going to be 18 degrees :) A very colorful outfit, don't wear color very often, but oh I really like it!

- - -

Hello hello
Do you follow me with Google Friend Connect? 
Don't forget to follow me from now on with Bloglovin'! Google Friend Connect is going to disappear! 
So if you want to keep following me, click here to follow me with Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment