Tuesday, February 10, 2015

RIVER ISLAND SALONSHOW

Fashion Attacks event River Island Salasonshow SS15


The new River Island spring/summer collection is here. Last week I went to Amsterdam to attend this event. At the perfect location, Hutspot, (with delicious drinks and bites) we had a good view of the new collection. Lot's of classic pieces with a modern touch! The first thing that came in my mind when I saw the items: Seventies. Flared jeans are here again and of course don't forget the typical seventies print. For the people who don't really like the seventies there were also a lot of items of the sixties. They also call it 'sugar', youthful with tweed (reminded me of Chanel), colorful lace dresses and checked skirts. Don't forget the pastel shades!

All not something for me, like to add a little item to my style but there were also 'styles' for me. More the urban glam, with monochrome, minimalistic and luxury look. Just take a look at the pictures and you all know what I mean! And so you can see, everything from the past comes back.

Pictures: De Fotomeisjes

No comments:

Post a Comment