Sunday, February 15, 2015

NEW FASHION ATTACKS 2.0

Fashion Attacks welcome new blog design

Welcome to the new Fashion Attacks! I call it Fashion Attacks 2.0 (Sounds fun). A fresh new start, last week the new design came online even when it wasn't finished yet, I couldn't wait any longer! I haven't said anything here, but now I tell you why.

In 2014 I already had in mind to make a new design, I wanted something new and when I'm really honest to you, I was in sort of a blog dip. My inspiration was gone and I came to the conclusion that I only posted outfits. I wanted something more. More me! To start again I decided that I needed a new Fashion Attacks and right now it feels so good. Since I was working on the design, together with Angelina from Eunoia Studio, my love for blogging came back, the emails from readers and companies came in and I really got excited again. 2015 I'm ready for you. So here it is, the new Fashion Attacks. Hope you all like it enjoy!

Photo source: Daily Dream Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment