Monday, February 23, 2015

NYFW TOP 5 OUTFITS

Fashion Attacks New York Fashion Week top 5 outfit

Fashion Attacks New York Fashion Week top 5 outfit

Fashion Attacks New York Fashion Week top 5 outfit
New York Fashion Week is already over, but I still wanted to show my top 5 favorite outfits. The week when NFW was on my Instagram exploded with looks and all the shows. My favorite Instagrammers then to follow are Negin Mirsalehi, Chiara Ferragni and The Fashionguitar. You really get updated what's going on there!

For Fashion Week, doesn't matter if it's New York or Milan even with Amsterdam Fashion Week you want to look good and you especially want to get captured by the streetstyle photographers. Dress to impress. When it comes to an outfit, I don't really like to dress too much. Stay by yourself and who you are. Now you see more sneakers, that I'm very glad with, but also more sweaters. I like that you see that people are wearing what they want! So here's my top 5.

Photo source: IMAXtree

No comments:

Post a Comment