Saturday, February 14, 2015

MAC - PLEASE ME

Fashion Attacks beauty MAC Please Me lipstick

I have a new addiction. MAC lipsticks. I always was for the cheapest make-up, but since I bought my first MAC lipstick I'm definitely for the better brands. Not that the other brands are bad, not at all. But MAC is so good. I needed a sort of nude, everyday lipstick. Did a little bit of research and saw that a few other bloggers were wearing the 'Kinda Sexy' from MAC. I tried it at the store and I actually thought that it would fit me. Sadly it wasn't. Nude/pink but too brown for my skin. Even if you think you have the same skin tone as some other people it can look totally different on yourself. I asked for one with more pink and so I bought 'Please Me'. More pink, more girlie and perfect for everyday! Do you have a favorite make-up brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment