Saturday, February 21, 2015

IVYREVEL

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd IvyRevel

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd IvyRevel

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd IvyRevel

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd IvyRevel
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd IvyRevel


IvyRevel, I feel so honored to collaborate with them. A Stockholm based fashion brand that wants us to feel awesome with clothes. Their collection is! Wearing a top with silver IVYREVEL letters (what was super hard to photograph). Comebined it with my boyfriend jeans and boots with a heel. Usually I wear this jeans with my Stan Smith's, but I tried something new. Kinda like this too! Even though you don't see it on the pics, at the moment I keep striking weird faces while taking photos...

H&M blouse, shoulder bag - *Ivy Revel top - *Subdued boyfriend jeans - Sacha boots
Items with a * have been gifted to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment