Thursday, February 12, 2015

PARISIËNNË

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Parisienne



Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Parisienne
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Parisienne
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Parisienne

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Parisienne

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Parisienne

Parisienne. Such a cool sweater, great with sneakers but I liked to make it more feminine with a skirt! New awesome brand, Dead Legacy! Will see it more, cause I'm living in it.

Now I also have to tell something about the shoes, you will see these upcoming days a few shoes from Invito. They have a new collection and asked me, I feel honored, if I wanted to photograph a pair of shoes. Total 9 shoes and that's 9 looks. Of course I can't have them all. That's why you maybe see a little bit of paper underneath the shoes and also shoes that are not my cup of tea. This was one of my favorite pair! Now I got a new goal, create outfits with shoes that are not my thing. How will I do it so that they still fit my style? I'm curious, how about you?

Bibi Fashion coat - *Dead Legacy sweater - *River Island skirt - *Invito boots
Items with a * have been gifted to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment