Friday, May 30, 2014

QUICK SHOT

Fashion Attacks Outfit Ootd black stan smith Haarlem
Fashion Attacks Outfit Ootd black stan smith Haarlem
H&M trench coat, scarf - Primark t-shirt, jeans - Persunmall shoulder bag - Adidas Stan Smith

Sun is my enemy when I want to take outfit photos. That is why there are only two photos. On the camera screen it looks good, but on your computer screen it is overexposed. Also because I forgot to change my settings. So stupid, but I am still happy with the last photo. Thank you Rosanne! Yesterday we had a little chat in Haarlem. It was beautiful weather so we decided to go to a terrace. It was lovely! In my home town it was a little bit colder, that is why all the layers. Way too hot in Haarlem! Today I am going to Nijmegen with my mom and it is going to be beautiful weather too so I know what I am gonna wear. Something lighter. Do you know any great shops in Nijmegen let me know! Always welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment