Wednesday, May 7, 2014

3 WAYS TO WEAR - TRENCH COAT


H&M trench coat

3 ways to wear a trench coat. Already showed you a couple of outfits with this coat and I always get a lot of compliments. And I have to admit that when I wear it I feel really good. Do not know what it is. But it's long and even though that it's black it's an eye catcher. So here is a 3 ways to wear! It's not very hard to combine this trench coat. A brown one will be harder, but I read some comments that people do not see it at their selfs. Maybe you have to try it with different items! Like I did, with sneakers or a boyfriend jeans or just with a black skinny jeans. What I really like to do is, because this trench coat is not that warm enough for todays weather, I like to add a leather jacket underneath. Love the layering! Let me know if you liked this post cause this is something new for me as well. Enjoy your day beautiful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment