Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ADDICTED TO SLIP-ONS

Fashion Attacks addicted to slip-ons Manfield
Fashion Attacks addicted to slip-ons Manfield
Manfield slip-ons HERE

Yes I have a sort of obsession. With shoes. That is not a surprise for a fashion blogger! Since my first pair I am kinda addicted to these shoes. When I see a pair, I want it. And because these shoes are a big trend at the moment you see them everywhere, oh no! Thankfully I can handle it for now (sounds so dramatic) and I only have two pair, but it can maybe lose control cause I've seen some new ones. 

I am talking about the slip-ons! Give me every color in every texture that I can imagine. I love them and I can not keep them out of my mind. My first pair are from the H&M, the ones with the snake print. Still adore these. The second pair are from the same store, but than in black. It has the perfect combination, black and an amazing texture. It was love at first sight. They still are of course, until I was scrolling down the webshop Manfield. I know the shoe brand for a long time and I was surprised that they had these shoes! They have slip-ons! And oh my this texture/print I had to share this with you. So here they are. Almost clicked the grey ones in my shopping bag, but I have to watch my money. First the black slip-ons, then the Stan Smith's and now these... It is too much for my bank account! Oh money tree why are you not growing in my backyard?

No comments:

Post a Comment