Saturday, May 10, 2014

AT THE MOMENT - DETAILS

Fashion Attacks details LissKiss ankle socks
H&M slip-ons - LissKiss ankle socks

Some of you may starring at this photo and saying 'What the?'. Yep socks in my slip-ons! A new thing that I like. The first time I saw Anna Nooshin wearing it I was sold. It looks so different and I knew that I had to have similar socks. Found a pair at a store in my home town but the fabric was way to thick to get the right effect. After a little sad moment I was scrolling down the web and I found the webshop LissKiss. The perfect ankle socks were looking at me, there was only one problem. I could not order it cause I did not had a creditcard. Then the most friendly thing happened. They wanted to send me these socks for free! I was so happy, so I did a little dance. Can not wait to show it in an outfit post to convince you all that it looks 'cool'.

No comments:

Post a Comment