Saturday, May 17, 2014

AT THE MOMENT - ORANGE

Fashion Attacks beauty lipstick Miss Sporty Orange
Miss Sporty lipstick

A couple of months, well almost a year, I have this lipstick. It does not look very orange on the photo, but it is orange with a little touch of coral. Everywhere I see orange lipsticks and Kingsday is even already over. I feel like such a trendsetter with this one haha. No I really like the orange lips trend, but it has to be with a little tint of coral. For me although. What I am curious about is what you think of this new trend? Would you wear it? I am still a favorite of the soft, nude, pink lipstick. Just fits me better, but sometimes I like to switch to this orange-colored one. And maybe later when I get used to the real orange I will wear MAC ‘So Chaud’. That is orange! 

Would you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment