Tuesday, March 12, 2013

WEBSHOP TILL YOU DROP EVENT

Beautiful bracelets from Speecheless Bracelets with quotes!
The Cowboysbags and Ohmybag by thebagstore.nl Handmade bags with beautiful leather! 
Jewelry by Michiel Cornelissen, made with a 3D printer! Amazing!
Cute phone cases by phonegeek.nl 

My favorite part, chocolate at the Waldo's Chocolate Stand!

One of my favorite jewelry, NYMP! (Not Your Mothers Pearls) I love this brand!
Webshop Till You Drop
Sunday I went to the Webshop till you drop event/fair, give it a name. You could meet the webshops and also shop some items! There were a lot of choices from fashion till interior and from jewelry till chocolate. CHOCOLATE. Heaven for me. It was a fun event and to meet the people behind the webshops. I really liked the bracelets with text and the Cowboysbags. Beautiful good leather and in different sizes. A bag that lives long. Sharon also found some cute phone cases, there was one (didn't photographed it) and it was like a teddy bear! It was a fun day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment