Sunday, March 24, 2013

DOTS AND GLITTERS


ONLY jacket - H&M fishnet tee - Zara jeans - Bullboxer boots - Primark necklace

DOTS AND GLITTERS
Saturday was a good fun busy day! Went to Amsterdam with Sharon from Style-Chameleon.com for some shopping and the NSMBL blogger sale. I bought nothing, literally nothing! Okay a caramel cappuccino and a caramel shortbread... does that count? I'm still searching for the perfect white jeans and I just couldn't find something. Sometimes I have those days that there is nothing in the stores that I like, annoying cause I wanted to buy SOMETHING. No worries, it's also a good thing I saved money. In the evening I had a birthday from my best friend so we went out for dinner at Woodstone! Delicious and so much fun. We don't see each other a lot, but it's always fun when we are back together! Lachen gieren brullen in dutch :) For now I'm gonna test my new milk frother (is that a word?..) and I can't wait. Latte machiato everyday! Enjoy your Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment