Sunday, March 3, 2013

A DAY AT THE BEACH

The Sting coat - Zara sweater - H&M jeans, bag - Convers sneakers

I really enjoy a day at the beach and Sunday was the perfect time to go! Having fun with my mom,
 especially when we shot these photos. I came home with a big mountain of sand in my shoes, but 
it was totally worth it. We decided to do every weekend something, let's go out to different cities, just
do something. It's nice to sit at home, but I enjoy life more when I'm having fun and explore the world. 
I still wanna make a world trip, how bad I want to go to Australia! Never been there before, but something in me 
says that I life there in 10 years. Haha, maybe. I just wanna go there! So back to the post it was a 
Sunday and on Sundays I love to wear my favorite, comfy sweater and jogging pants. But I can't go 
to the beach with my jogging pants, so this jeans was perfect. A simple, comfy outfit. I'm not gonna walk on 
heels on the beach you know. Like wearing a bikini in the snow. Weekends over time to work again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment