Saturday, March 16, 2013

SMAAK AMSTERDAM STORE OPENING


9th photo by Sharon, last photo by Mr Perezident

SMAAK AMSTERDAM STORE OPENING | Utrechtsestraat 117
Last Thursday I went to the store opening of Smaak Amsterdam. A gorgeous shop with gorgeous colorful leather 
bags! I have one word for it, beautiful. It's a real 'Amsterdam' brand with a small team behind the bags and you could really feel in the shop that they are proud of their bags. Every season they have a different collection. From new colors to new sizes! I had so much fun with Sharon, there were delicious bites, nice people and cocktails! I really want to go back someday to buy a bag from Smaak. First I have to save some money! Money tree where are you?
Can't wait? They have an outlet store at the Prinsenstraat 16 in Amsterdam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment