Friday, June 6, 2014

THE LACE KIMONO

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd kimono
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd kimono
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd kimono
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd kimono
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd kimono
H&M kimono, shoulder bag, slip-ons - Mango tee - Primark jeans

And there was sand haha! Searching for a good kimono can be tough. Some does not has the right color and other ones give me the feeling that I am in Japan. Last week I went to Nijmegen and I had a little bit of a wish list. A jersey skirt (you will see soon), striped t-shirt from the mens collection, white blouse (also from the mens collection) and a kimono. Could not find a thing! It was busy in the store that I was searching for my items so I gave it up. When I was home I filled my online shopping bag with the items that I was searching for. And here is the kimono, just from H&M. It does not really looks like a 'real' kimono. The flower and the lace makes it different and I already know how I can style it with different outfits. Stay tuned for a '3 ways to wear'! What do you think about the kimono?

No comments:

Post a Comment