Saturday, June 14, 2014

3 WAYS TO WEAR - KIMONO

Fashion Attacks outfit 3 ways to wear kimono
Fashion Attacks outfit 3 ways to wear kimono
Fashion Attacks outfit 3 ways to wear kimono

3 ways to wear a kimono! When I posted my first outfit with the kimono a lot of you were curious how I would wear it. This post is for people who do not really know how to wear a kimono, but also for inspiration! You can actually wear it with a lot of items. The first time that I was wearing this kimono I thought "Ok, I can wear it this and that". But when I was shooting the outfits for this post I tried it with totally different pieces than I thought. Like the Stan Smith's and the jersey skirt. The second outfit is for me a perfect summer outfit for a day to the beach. A happy outfit. The other ones are more the style that I like to wear when I go to school or the city! Do you like one of the outfits and are you a kimono fan too?

Wearing outfit 1: H&M kimono, slip-ons,  bag - Primark top - Zara short
Outfit 2: H&M kimono - Primark t-shirt - ONLY ripped shorts - Zara sandals 
Outfit 3: H&M kimono, jersey skirt - Primark t-shirt - Next shoulder bag - Adidas Stan Smith
Follow Fashion Attacks on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment