Sunday, June 15, 2014

PINK ON MONDAY

Fashion Attacks OnePiece onesie outfit
Fashion Attacks OnePiece onesie outfit
Fashion Attacks OnePiece onesie outfit
Fashion Attacks OnePiece onesie outfit
Fashion Attacks OnePiece onesie outfit
OnePiece onesie 

Since I know that I will graduate as a graphic designer I spend my days not that busy. Especially last weekend was time to rest. No projects on my mind or deadlines. The only thing that was keeping me busy was how long I could stay in bed till my mom will knock on my door if I would still be alive. When it was fall I was asked by OnePiece if I wanted to pick an onesie. The post here! Since the day that I pulled on my first onesie I was a fan. And when I have weekends likes these, I love to spend 48 hours in my onesie. This one is from the new summer collection and I have to say, I really the pink! So tell me girls, between all the heels, make-up and glamour, do you already own a onesie?
Follow Fashion Attacks on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment