Wednesday, April 9, 2014

ON A STROLL

Fashion Attacks ootd trench coat boyfriend jeans
Fashion Attacks ootd trench coat boyfriend jeans
Fashion Attacks ootd trench coat boyfriend jeans
H&M trench coat, boyfriend jeans, slip-ons, sunglasses - Persunmall white blazer - Zara faux leather top

Outfit number two with the trench coat. Sadly the days are colder so I can not wear it. For now it is time for a winter coat. It was already in the back of my closet, did not thought that I would ever wear my coat again. The weather changed. Buh.

But there is also good news. Yesterday I finished my last project (with good grades), I only have to do my exam project. It will probably be a big campagne. Very excited and I can not wait to graduate. Aah it comes so close. Then my time as a student is over (anyone tissues?). Still can not choose between a new study or a year off (of course with full time work).
Right now I am curious what you guys do as a study or for work? 



No comments:

Post a Comment