Monday, April 21, 2014

AT THE MOMENT - PRINTS

Fashion Attacks At the moment Invito shoes printed
Fashion Attacks At the moment Invito shoes printed

At the moment for this week is all about prints! You have printed jeans and t-shirts, but I am gonna talk about printed shoes. Since I saw the lookbook from Invito I am obsessed. Especially with the Hawaii/palmtree print. Perfect for summer and even wearable for now. So at the moment I think about getting a pair, it is a happy, exotic, festival print. A blogger that already owns a pair is Jennie from the blog. Oh no now I want them more and more. 

Not only the Hawaii/palmtree print is very hot at the moment, the aztec print is popular too! The bag version (I admit) is still my favorite for rocking at a festival. But let's get back to the shoes. The fun part about the Aztec print is that you have them in every color. Find them all here! You can chose what you want and how to combine them with your outfit. And if you are not from 'print all over the shoe' there is also an other solution. They have boots with a little aztec print to keep it safe so you will shine! Yes we will still see the printed shoes this summer and actually I do not mind at all. Are you still in a printed mood or are you already done with it? Let summer begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment