Sunday, April 20, 2014

BLUE MOOD

Fashion Attacks ootd outfit blue
Fashion Attacks ootd outfit blue
Fashion Attacks ootd outfit blue
Fashion Attacks ootd outfit blue
Pull & Bear blazer - Zara blouse - H&M faux leather jeans, sunglasses - NEXT bag - Converse sneakers

Oops! Totally forgot to write something for this outfit post. Busy with finding easter eggs! No I am kinding. We do not really celebrate easter. We did had a delicious breakfast, but that was it. And actually I do not mind at all, cause I have again two deadlines, for my portfolio and my business plan that I have to write. Boring as hell but it has to be done. Thankfully the sun is shining with a good temperature and I can eat too much chocolate easter eggs. What are your plans for easter? Hanging with the family or searching for eggs? 

No comments:

Post a Comment