Saturday, April 26, 2014

NEW GLASSES

Fashion Attacks New Hans Anders sunglasses photography
Fashion Attacks New Nina Ricci glasses photography
Hans Anders sunglasses - Nina Ricci glasses

Two new glasses? Yep! I have been wearing glasses since I am 14 years old. Started with a black one with pink details. Embarrassing, but I loved it that moment. The next year I started with contact lenses. I was sold! Easy, simple and never that annoying feeling of glasses on your nose. And I actually always felt like a geek with them. Until I got two infected eyes, because I was wearing my lenses to long. My eyes were damn bad and I could not see that well. 'You need to wear your glasses for 2 months!' the doctor said. Well ok, it are your eyes right you need to be careful. That was 2 years ago.

Couple months ago I thought that my eyes were infected again so I began to wear my glasses again. The brown one that almost everybody loves! Always get compliments about it. But when you wear constantly the same glasses you get boring, like you wear the same t-shirt or jeans everyday. So when I stept in the store for glasses (just for fun) I saw a cute Nina Ricci frame. Put it on and I was sold. Again. But now for a pair of glasses! I also got the chance to pick a pair of sunglasses and I chose to do them also on my eye strength. Super for summer! Of course they will pop up in my outfit posts. I actually really like my glasses, so much that I do not wear my contact lenses very often... (the last frame is a little bit different from color) What do you think of these glasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment