Thursday, April 17, 2014

FINDING INSPIRATION

Fashion Attacks inspiration Mango

Finding inspiration is not that hard. I do not invent all my outfits, the fun part is to find inspiration of other outfits and to make it yours with different pieces. When you are doing that more often you even get your own ideas for a outfit and some people will see that as an inspiration for them. In this post I am going to give you a super simple easy tip how to get outfit inspiration. And not only from the web!

Magazines and then I do not mean the Vogue or ELLE. You can look for inspiration in them of course, also I browse through those magazines. But the magazines that I mean are from stores like H&M or Zara. My favorite is from Mango! How they put together the outfits with the new items from their collection is amazing. Also because it is a style that I like. Every outfit that I like, it does not have to be the whole outfit, can be the jeans with the shoes or that jacket with the blouse. it does not matter. When I like it I rip it out of the magazine and paste it on my wardrobe door. Very easy in the morning cause the outfits are already made! Another positive thing about it is that you can make your outfit yours. You do not need THAT t-shirt or THAT jeans from Mango. Maybe you got a similar one. And that is it with the whole outfit, make it yours with the items that you have.

Other inspiration sources are of course the web! Pinterest, fashion blogs, online shops and you name it. You see what you like? Save it and when you do not know what to wear you can use that. A thing that I do very often in the morning before school. Ugh hate it, I am always late then.

No comments:

Post a Comment