Tuesday, March 25, 2014

NOISY MAY

Fashion Attacks ootd noisy may jeans
Fashion Attacks ootd noisy may
VILA jacket - H&M t-shirt, sweater, necklace - Noisy May jeans skirt

Bam! How amazing does this jacket look in this photo. These photos are taken by the talented photographer Jose Chan! And now you may think bare legs? Yup. The day that we shot these photos I went with some other lovely fashion bloggers to Rotterdam to have a brainstorm session with I love fashionbloggers. We all had questions and conversations about blogging, social media and much more. But there was also time for fun! Jolique from I love fashionbloggers surprised us with items from Noisy May Jeans. I chose this black jeans skirt, great for now but also for summer that is coming. We did an outfit shoot and there is even a video coming! Can not wait to show it to all of you. Gosh I am so happy with the end result of these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment