Thursday, March 6, 2014

MORE COLOR PLEASE


Gosh sneakers. They have a place in my heart, next to my big love for boots. But my love for sneakers grows every time I see Nikes or those Adidas Stan Smith's. Can not help it! Most of the time I like simple colors, black or grey and sometimes white, only when it is summer. It is easy to combine so definitely my cup of tea. But now and then when I see colorful sneakers it starts to tickle to buy and wear. Can you imagine one of these with a leather pants or a whole black look? Yes please! These are not only perfect for now but also very hot for spring. Oh yeah with a whole white look! (think I am going crazy). Can not wait to shine with a good pair of colorful sneakers with a good temperature. What about you? 

You can find all these gorgeous sneakers at Intreza

No comments:

Post a Comment