Thursday, March 27, 2014

BUSY DAY



Pull & Bear blazer - H&M striped t-shirt, fishnet t-shirt, faux leath pants, slip-ons - Born Pretty Store watch - Hans Anders sunglasses


What I do more often is making outfit photos on school. There are better locations than at my home town and I do not have the problem with the bad lighting because it is getting dark. The day that I shot these photos I had a busy day. Helped with the AMFI project, but it was also a beautiful warm day. That is why I was wearing my slip-ons for the second time. It was the perfect weather for it! 

I finally know how everybody wear these shoes without socks. I can not leave the house without wearing socks in my shoes. And because these slip-ons are not real leather you all know how it end when you do not wear socks. It will stink damn bad! Disgusting, but it is the truth. So I finally found little socks that were not saying hello above my shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment