Sunday, March 30, 2014

GREYISH

Fashion Attacks ootd grey
Fashion Attacks ootd grey
Fashion Attacks ootd grey
Fashion Attacks ootd grey
VILA jacket - H&M sweater, necklace - Primark jeans - Forever 21 hat 

So greyish! Even though it is a color that most of the time do not suit me. I am more a spring type, but I like the outfit cause I combined it with the dark grey/blue jacket. Wear it for the first time again since winter is over (I hope). I was wearing this outfit to the I Love Fashionbloggers brainstorm session that you may have seen on the blog yesterday. It had to be comfortable, to add a little more to the look I ripped my jeans. It was already an old one so it was fine, but I have to make them bigger when I see these photos. And with this look there had to be a hat! Tada :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment