Monday, February 17, 2014

LITTLE UPDATE

ONLY jacket - Zara blouse - H&M jeans - Vintage belt

Hi hello! Yes I am alive. Here a little update, cause my last post was on the 14th of February. Not really a big deal. But I just love to post everyday, that is not gonna happen these days. School is taking over my life! Goodbye blog/social life. Well for these three days. The worst ones are already over cause on Wednesday I have my deadline and presentation of my project (wish me luck). But the last couple of weeks were pretty hard for me to blog, I tried and most of the time it went perfect! This weekend was a different story. Let stay positive: within four days I have a week off from school. Going to Antwerp with my friends, a few events and there is of course time to blog! Can not wait, but for now you have to do it with these photos. When it was (again) a rainy day. Have a nice day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment