Sunday, February 9, 2014

KEEP SMILING


H&M coat, hat, skirt - The Sting sweater - Sacha shoes

Black & White photos. The lighting was horrible, but I wanted to show the scuba skirt! The weekend is already over, kinda happy about that. From a very happy mood on Friday to a sulky mood on Saturday and even on Sunday. Do not know what it is, maybe the weather or the to much homework that I got. What I do know is that I am happy that it is Monday and I can go to school. Seeing friends again who can make you laugh and eat chocolate. Tonight I am going to the hairdresser, I absolutely can not wait. It is time to do it shorter a little bit above the shoulder. Right now my hair is so boring, it does not want to be how I want it. Like you have a bad hair day everyday. So I hope that I feel better when I get back from the hairdresser with freshly cut hair. The thought about it makes me smile and that is a good thing. Oh this is gonna be my day!

Enjoy your Monday, keep smiling and eat chocolate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment