Tuesday, February 25, 2014

LOVELY ANTWERP




Esprit coat - H&M striped T-Shirt, scuba skirt, bag - Primark necklace - New Balance sneakers - Hans Anders glasses

Beautiful Antwerp. Last Monday I went with two friends to Antwerp for a shopping trip. We actually went only for Forever 21, the other stores did not really matter. If I need to be honest Forever 21 was not what I expected, do not know what I really thought that I would expect. Besides that it was a beautiful store with lots of accessory (sadly it was all gold) and other great items. Bought two things, but I will tell you about that later! 

I had such a great day in Antwerp, the weather was so good we were so lucky! Even had drinks in sun on a terrace. Laughed a lot, had a delicious dinner and Antwerp is just a beautiful city. It really is. Everybody is incredibly friendly and nobody is in a rush. It was an amazing day! Can not wait to go back :)
Have you ever been to Antwerp?

No comments:

Post a Comment