Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TARTAN PANTS

H&M tartan pants

I thought that I was over the tartan hype. Until I saw this pants hanging. The golden zippers are not my thing but I can cover that with a shirt or sweater you know. I still had no reason to not buy this pants. It fits good, a little bit loose, but that is just something different than my daily skinny jeans. Still no reason.  I may wear it a few times, cause I do not wear print things a lot, but this print is different. Tartan I fell in love with you again. There was still no reason. Nothing came up in my mind, so I bought it. An outfit post soon!

Today is a day full of stress for me, it is the last day that I can work on my project for school. You had to make a product that tells something about you. That could be a small movie, poster, photo or something totally different. I heard that people were building a closet! Curious what my other classmates have. I will tell about my inner with a video, the girl who looks confident, always happy and not shy at all. Well that is the outside. A lot of people think that when you have a blog and you post photos of yourself that you are confident and stand strong in your shoes. Not really. The last few years it grows and I am not that shy anymore. But I still have my days that I am very quiet and that I am unsure of what I wear. What do people think of me... That sort of stuff. I already know that I have to say to myself 'fuck what other people think', since two years I finally believe that haha. Wish me luck for tomorrow! And maybe I will post the video on the blog.. it is very personal so I doubt a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment