Tuesday, September 10, 2013

ARE YOU READY

New Collection by OTTO

I live in a country where we have four seasons. Summer, spring, winter and fall. The last one is about to start, but are you ready? Although I like summer, I am very addicted to the sun, I could not wait to wear my knitwear again. The comfy but fashionable jumpers are my best friends when it is fall. It looks good on a jeans, under a leather jacket or a parka. Everything! I do not know if you are ready but I definitely am. To get some inspiration for this fall and winter I selected a few great sweaters! 

The tiger sweater is maybe a little bit old, but still very popular! After the 'wow' sweater there is a 'now' sweater, this is the perfect item when you do not know what to wear. Combine it with a leather jacket, a hat, simple black jeans and you are ready to go! A white one is always good, the same with big stripes. And I finally found a leopard sweater which looks not trashy.

No comments:

Post a Comment